Warm up (Skill Work 12 Minutes)
- Practice the skills you need work on, not the ones you love to work on, the ones you NEED to work on.
- If you can kind of do the skill, now work on form & range of motion, not weight. For example: double unders, kipping pull ups, butterfly pull ups, muscle up progressions, handstands, handstand walk, handstand push up progressions, snatches (perfect form), overhead squats (perfect form).
- This is not hang out and visit time, this is SKILL WORK TIME. Maybe work on 2 different skills!
5 Snatch Grip Deadlifts,
- Pick load Every 1 min for 10 mins.
- This should be performed at 20/30kg above you 1rm snatch. Each Rep will be touch and go but controlled.
WOD (11 Min Cap) 'Burpee KAREN'
For time: 150 Wall Balls, 20/14 lbs
- In pairs you will complete 150 wall balls, however each athlete must perform 1 burpee before they do there next wall ball, so in total you will do 75 wall balls and 75 burpees.
- Time cap 11min in remaining time do max ring mu's scaled athletes max ring pull up's or American KB swings. 20/12kg if your team drop the ball you will lose 3 reps.